下面是小編為大家整理的2023年西餐廳常用英語口語練習通用4篇(精選文檔),供大家參考。
如果有一天你去了國外餐廳。對一些點餐英語口語是必須知曉的。否則可能會出糗哦,小編精心為您帶來了4篇《西餐廳常用英語口語練習》,希望朋友們參閱后能夠文思泉涌。
西餐廳常用英語口語練習 篇一
How many ?/ How many are your party ?
你們幾位?
Two for dinner , please 。
兩人用餐。
Can I have a table for two ?
有一張兩個人的桌子嗎?
Could you please make arrangements for a dinner party of six ?
能為6個人安排就餐嗎?
I’d like to reserve a table for five 。
我要預定一張5個人的桌子。
I have a table for four under the name of Johnson 。
我以約翰遜的名字訂了一張4人的桌子。
I would like a non smoking table for two 。
我想在禁煙區要一張兩人的桌子。
Excuse me, is that table vacant ?
打擾了,請問這是空桌嗎?
My frien .com d will be along shortly 。
我的朋友一會就到。
I’m expecting someone 。
我在等人。
Can I have the menu?/Could you please give me the menu?/Bring me the menu , please.
菜單給我看一下好嗎?
Can / May I take your order now ?
現在可以點菜了嗎?
Are you ready to order now ? / Would you like to order now ?
您現在準備點菜了嗎?
Would you like a drink before your meal ?/ Would you like a drink to start with ?/Would you care for a drink before you order ?
點菜之前您要喝點什么嗎?
Would you like anything to drink ?
您想喝點什么嗎?
Do you need a few minutes ( to decide what you want ? )
你是不是想再等幾分鐘(決定你要什么?)
Yes ,I’d like to have / try some ……
是的,我想嘗嘗……
Yes,I’ll try /have ……
是的,我想嘗嘗……
I’d like my steak rare / medium / well-done 。
我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。
We need a couple more minutes to decide 。/ We need a few more minutes to decide 。 /We need a couple more minutes to decide 。
我們要待會再點。
I’m not ready to order yet 。
我還沒準備好點菜。
I haven’t figured out what I want yet 。
我還沒想好吃什么。
I haven’t decide yet 。
我還沒想好。
I can’t decide 。What’s your recommendation ? / What would you suggest ?
你推薦什么菜?
What do you recommend ?
你推薦什么菜?
What’s good today ?
今天有什么好菜?
What are the specials ?
今天有什么特色菜?
Well , ……is popular and …… is good 。
恩,……很受歡迎,而且……也不錯。
Why don’t you order for me ?
還是你幫我點吧。
May I serve your dishes , now ?
現在可以上菜了嗎?
Do you like your salad / steak / mutton-chop ……?
你的色拉/牛排/羊排……怎么樣?
Yes , it’s nice and fresh 。
是的,好吃,而且新鮮。
西餐廳常用英語口語練習 篇二
W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.
晚上好,女士們、先生們。一張六人桌?請往這邊走。
(Guest seated 客人就座)
W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?
(遞上菜單)要先喝點什么嗎?
G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.
是的,謝謝。兩瓶喜力,兩瓶百事可樂,另外給小朋友來兩杯橙汁。
W: OK. Would you like to order now?
好的。你們要點菜嗎?
G: I"m afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?
恐怕要遲一些。你有什么推薦?
W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It"s a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.
如果您喜歡辣的,何不試試的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我認為味道還不錯。
G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?
好的,還有什么辣菜適合我們?
W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?
四川牛柳絲好嗎?
G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?
好極了!就這樣。另外給我們一份北京烤鴨,好嗎?
W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?
好的,先生。要點飯和湯嗎?
G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.
玉米羹和兩份揚州炒飯。
W: A wise choice, sir.
精明的選擇。
G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don"t know how to use chopsticks.
對了,請給我們6份春卷當開胃品。還有,給我們兩副刀叉,這些孩子不懂用筷子。
W: Certainly.
當然可以。
(The guests finished the food and are talking.)
(客人用過餐后,正在聊天。)
W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?
對不起,打擾你們談話,要甜品(點心)嗎?
G: No, thanks, we"re full. Give us the bill, please.
不用了,謝謝。我們吃飽了,請結帳。
W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.
(遞上帳單)你們的帳單,先生。
G: Can I put it on my account?
可以記在酒店的帳單內嗎?
W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?
當然可以,請在這里簽名,并寫上您的房號,我可以看看您的鑰匙卡嗎?
G: Here you are.
在這里。
W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.
謝謝。希望你們喜歡我們的食物。
西餐廳常用英語口語練習 篇三
W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?
早上好!送餐服務,有什么能為您效勞的嗎?
G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.
我想要一份美式早餐加單面煎蛋,房號是1607。
W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
請問喝什么果汁呢?
G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.
橙汁,還有請給我一杯很濃的咖啡。
W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐加單面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很濃的咖啡,對嗎?
G: Yes, that"s it.
是的。
W: Is there anything else, sir?
還需要什么嗎,先生?
G: No, that"s all.
沒有了,就這樣。
W: All right. We"ll bring it to you as soon as possible.
好的,我們會盡快把早餐送上。
(Later)
(稍后)
W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I"ve brought up the breakfast you ordered.
(敲門)早上好,先生,送餐服務,您要的早餐送來了。
G: (Open the door) Come in, please.
(打開門)請進。
W: Thank you. Here"s the food you ordered.
謝謝,這是您要的食物。
G: Just put it on the table, please.
請放在桌上。
W: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,還有其他需要的嗎?
G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?
沒有了,謝謝。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱內?
W: Yes, sir. I"ll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.
好的,我立刻去。能麻煩您先簽了這帳單嗎?謝謝。
西餐廳常用英語口語練習 篇四
C(Captain): Good morning, western restaurant.
早上好!西餐廳。
G(Guest): I want to reserve a table for four tonight.
我想訂一張今天晚上的4人桌。
C: What time do you like your table?
在什么時候?
G: Around Seven.
大約在七點吧。
C: May I have your name, please?
請問您貴姓?
G: Tom Cruise.
湯姆•克魯斯。
C: How to spell it, please?
請問怎么拼寫?
G: It"s T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.
拼寫為T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。
C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o"clock. Is that right?
克魯斯先生,一張今晚7時的四人桌,對嗎?
G: That"s right. By the way, when do you close tonight?
對。還有,你們何時關門?
C: We are open until ten in the evening.
我們的營業時間至晚上10點。
G: Thank you.
謝謝。
C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.
謝謝您的來電,我們期待著為您服務。
以上內容就是小編為您提供的4篇《西餐廳常用英語口語練習》,希望可以對您的寫作有一定的參考作用,更多精彩的范文樣本、模板格式盡在小編。